Bonjour, Ijust discovered org-mode for emacs and I want to explore the capabilities of this mode for LaTeX documents. I have a few preliminary questions: 1- I installed org-mode from ELPA and I get a warning message when I open a *.org file: Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Autoloading failed to define function nnir-article-group") What does it mean and how to get rid of this message. 2- I looked at some tutorials (for instance this one: http://hiko-seijuro.developpez.com/articles/orgtutorial/) It is said at the early beginning for a TODO list, that if you hit C-c C-t TODO turns into DONE (that's right) and that a timestamp is automatically added: CLOSED: [date for closing] I cannot get this behaviour.... I googled and find some list code to add to my .emacs file, but this does not work.... What can I do? Thank you. -- François Patte UFR de mathématiques et informatique Laboratoire CNRS MAP5, UMR 8145 Université Paris Descartes 45, rue des Saints Pères F-75270 Paris Cedex 06 Tél. +33 (0)6 7892 5822 http://www.math-info.univ-paris5.fr/~patte