* Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
@ 2009-05-29 20:36 Tennis Smith
From: Tennis Smith @ 2009-05-29 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Has anyone figured out a way to export from org to a trac wiki?  I've tried
ascii (ugly) and html (doesn't work).

Tks,
-T

* Re: Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
@ 2009-05-29 21:20 ` Baoqiu Cui
From: Baoqiu Cui @ 2009-05-29 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Tennis Smith <tennis@tripit.com> writes:

> Hi,Has anyone figured out a way to export from org to a trac wiki?  I&#39;ve tried ascii (ugly) and html (doesn&#39;t work).Tks,-T

Recently I wrote an XSL stylesheet that converts DocBook documents to
TWiki format (see docbook2twiki.googlecode.com/).  You may want to
modify it
(http://code.google.com/p/docbook2twiki/source/browse/trunk/docbook2twiki.xsl)
based on trac wiki syntax, and then use DocBook exporter as a bridge to
export Org files to trac wiki.

An Elisp function called org-export-s-twiki is also available to copy
from.

Baoqiu

* Re: Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
@ 2009-06-01 13:38 ` Jason Schadel
From: Jason Schadel @ 2009-06-01 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tennis Smith; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Have you tried using trac-wiki mode with org-mode as a minor mode?
You still have to use the wiki format but lists can be manipulated the
org-mode way.

@ 2009-06-01 17:21   ` Tennis Smith
From: Tennis Smith @ 2009-06-01 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Schadel; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Ah! Good idea.  Thanks, I'll try that.
-T

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM, Jason Schadel <jason.schadel@gmail.com>wrote:

> Have you tried using trac-wiki mode with org-mode as a minor mode?
> You still have to use the wiki format but lists can be manipulated the
> org-mode way.
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Tennis Smith <tennis@tripit.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone figured out a way to export from org to a trac wiki?  I've
> tried
> > ascii (ugly) and html (doesn't work).
> >
> > Tks,
> > -T

* Re: Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
@ 2009-06-01 18:01   ` Tennis Smith
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Tennis Smith @ 2009-06-01 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Schadel; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Hi Jason,

Do you have an example of how to run org-mode as a minor mode?  I'm trying
to figure out how to do it. ;-)

@ 2009-06-01 18:20     ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-06-01 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tennis Smith; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

use the `orgstruct-mode' command

,----[orgstruct-mode]
| orgstruct-mode is an interactive Lisp function in `org.el'.
|
| (orgstruct-mode &optional ARG)
|
| Toggle the minor more `orgstruct-mode'.
| This mode is for using Org-mode structure commands in other modes.
| The following key behave as if Org-mode was active, if the cursor
| is on a headline, or on a plain list item (both in the definition
| of Org-mode).
`----

also, if you want to create org tables you can use the `orgtbl-mode'
command

,----[orgtbl-mode]

`----

@ 2009-06-01 18:22     ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-06-01 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tennis Smith; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

orgstruct++-mode?

@ 2009-06-01 18:42       ` Tennis Smith
From: Tennis Smith @ 2009-06-01 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Thanks!
-T

@ 2009-06-02 13:11     ` Jason Schadel
From: Jason Schadel @ 2009-06-02 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tennis Smith; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Looks like you received some other examples but here's how I did it:

(require 'trac-wiki)
(trac-wiki-define-project "project-trac"
"https://trac.project.com/trac" "username")
(autoload 'trac-wiki "trac-wiki" "Trac wiki editing entry-point." t)
;;; - start orgstruct minor mode when trac-wiki is loaded.
(add-hook 'trac-wiki-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct)

-Jason

@ 2009-06-02 15:22       ` Tennis Smith
From: Tennis Smith @ 2009-06-02 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Schadel; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode