* Checkbox query
@ 2009-06-19  5:02 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2009-06-19  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Aloha all,

My earlier query didn't make it past the moderators.  I just wanted to
say that I figured out how to fix the problem I was having with
checkboxes.  It strikes me as weird that I had to Esc-Q, then TAB on
every line. But it worked.

org-mode is still neat, even though you computer wizards don't want to
talk with newbies.

All the best,
Tom

Thomas S. Dye, Ph.D.
T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.
Phone: (808) 529-0866 Fax: (808) 529-0884
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: Checkbox query
@ 2009-06-19  6:28 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2009-06-19  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

  On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
  > Aloha all,
  > My earlier query didn't make it past the moderators. I just wanted
  > to say that I figured out how to fix the problem I was having with
  > checkboxes. It strikes me as weird that I had to Esc-Q, then TAB on
  > every line. But it worked.  org-mode is still neat, even though you
  > computer wizards don't want to talk with newbies.
  > All the best,
  > Tom

Hello Tom!

I am sorry that your mail could not make it to the list in time but I am
sure it's not because "computer wizards don't want to talk with
newbies."  Your mail must have have fallen victim to some email filter
or something like that.  Org-mode is one of the friendliest communities
you can ever find.

I would highly recommend subscribing to the list so your emails do not
have to go through moderators.  It'll be worth it.

About your problem, could you restate your problem and post relevant
section of your .emacs, OS and Emacs version so that someone can try and
replicate the issue.  As far as I know, you shouldn't have to Esc-Q
<TAB> at all.

Welcome again!
--
Manish