On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Rainer Thiel wrote: > I now realise I sent my answeer only to Manish and not to the > list, so I am forwarding it now. In substance, my test file does > (and did) have a blank line at the beginning and the problem still > persists. I am afraid it is not exactly the same problem that was > reportet some time ago. I am appending the .org-source-file and > the exported .tex-file again. I opened the attached .org file, did "C-c e d" and completely normal looking PDF was created. I am attaching generated .tex file. I guess, it should be something specific to your specific setup. -- Manish