Consider the attached orgmode file fragment, also included below. Prior to commit 0f93638ce sums were produced in the top row. After that commit, column view sums fail. Poor knowledge of git and elisp prevent me from finding the actual problem, but I did manage to find the first commit were it fails, and this hopefully helps * sum :PROPERTIES: :COLUMNS: %30ITEM %5A{+} %5B{+} :END: ** bla *** blabla :PROPERTIES: :A: 1 :END: ** bli :PROPERTIES: :A: 1 :END: -- Johan Sandblom, MD PhD m +46735521477 What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite --Bertrand Russell