From: "Scot Becker" <scot.becker@gmail.com>
To: David St-Hilaire <sthilaid@iro.umontreal.ca>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: elisp code location?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:08:05 +0000	[thread overview]

I can't say if 6.05 is too old for publishing, but I can say that you
probably won't regret the upgrade.  The versions since then add a lot
of nice new things.  And it's is pretty easy to keep up to date on
Linux with the shell script linked to on the orgmode homepage.  It
takes a few minutes to figure out where you want to put everything,
but after that a single command has you in every new version.

Scot