Sergio, Yes, the development version is the one Carsten is pushing changes to. You can see the activity here: http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git If that's what you want, you can just clone it, as you said. My guess is that instability will rarely be an issue, even with the cutting edge. Scot On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 3:47 PM, sergio_101 wrote: > > it looks like you guys may have found what was giving me problems with > latex export. i would like to pull carsten's changes, but i have a few > questions before i get carried away.. > > i am currently running 6.17c that i downloaded as a tarball. this is not > under version control. > > my question is, if i git the development version, is that the one that > carsten is pushing his changes to? > > also.. i have no problems with running development software, and am more > than willing to contribute to the project, so i don't need to make sure > that i have a stable tarball at all times. > > if this is the correct repo, i will just clone it, make it, and see if > my latex issue goes away.. > > thanks! > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >