Hi there, I got back to an org file after upgrading to the latest release of org-mode and tried executing the contained R source blocks. Unfortunately, emacs got stuck in the execution and was blocked; I had to exit using C-g. Here's a minimal example src block that causes emacs to get stuck: #+begin_src R :results output :session *R* :exports both a <- 10 a #+end_src R itself does start and the code is also executed correctly. However, the output from that session is apparently not returned to emacs or the buffer. When removing the :session argument it executes and returns as expected. When bisecting this issue, I found that this commit causes it: ac8c009e006197d2dad226dbe822d450aec23d23 lisp/ob-R.el: Fix session output with substrings matching prompts Reverting it fixes the issue for earlier release (9.5.3) as well as for the current main branch. The (with-current-buffer session ... ) somehow seems to break it for me, but I am unsure why no one else here seems to experience this as the commit is from 2020? Any suggestions? Thanks! Christian