Works like a charm. I generally have a TITLE or STARTUP line at the beginning of each file, which seems to eliminate the searching problem. I never would have noticed if it weren't for the test file. Thanks again, Mike Buksas -- mike.buksas@gmail.com -- www.buksas.net On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Mike, > I think *now* CLOSED searches work.... > > > The problem with the first line is a known problem. > Just make it a habit to keep the first line of files empty. > > - Carsten > > >