Hey Ihor, I can check it out on the weekend, sounds like fun. Will step through the debugger to see what's up and get back to you on this, thanks for tagging me on this. On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, at 10:28 AM, Tor Kringeland wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > Confirmed. > > > > Samuel, do you want to try fixing this? > > It should be fairly easy to debug. > > Nice. But these are distinct bugs, it seems like. The one you sent a > patch for earlier fixes the former bug (which is also present in Org > 9.5). While my original problem is only present in Org 9.6.