Hi Bastien, Bastien writes: > > Sébastien, have you been able to test this patch heavily and is it > still needed, or has it been made somehow irrelevant? (I see it does > apply well on the bugfix branch, but not on main.) > > Thanks for any feedback, > I've rebased the patch on main. It is still relevant (Ihor and I have provided reproducers earlier in the thread). I had done some testing, and some more recently. The patch only affects latex-fragments and org entities to be edited which do not need to start at a beginning of line (latex-fragments, inline src blocks, footnote definitions). Regards, -- Sébastien Miquel