Good morning After reading your interesting advices, I've decided to start my path through LaTeX. I have been some hours trying to start, with little result, but I hope that once established a *workflow* the results will come and the new invested time will be directed just to get better and better results. My doubts: a. As first step for my workflow, it seems convenient to use a "template" with the LaTeX preambles. So maybe the many existing LaTeX templates can be used quickly with orgmode. I found several options and opinions. Which one is the best way? 1.  #+SETUPFILE: template.setup -> doesn't seem the ideal way, because the template.setup file must be modified adding #+latex_class to each of the lines. 2.  template.tex -> this could be added to the SETUPFILE: #+LATEX_HEADER: \input{template.tex}. But it seems to have no effect on the PDF output. BTW, I can't use emacs HOME path (~/) in the input header, like \input{~//export//template.tex}. This is my template.tex file content: \usepackage{fancyhdr} \thispagestyle{fancy} \lhead{\includegraphics[width=4cm]{jpg.jpg}} \rhead{Student Name: Name\\ Student ID: 1234\\ Course: IDB 601 (Fall 2020)} 3. Another friend told me that .sty templates were the best way. 4. I see some people that create customized LaTeX classes and add the desired class to the orgmode buffer. 5. Also we can see this intricate transformation of a LaTeX template into orgmode. How to Migrate LaTeX Template into org-mode 6. ... b. I think that in a good integration, every character shown on orgmode should be exported into the PDF output. For example "CENTRE LINE SYMBOL": ℄     How can this integration be done? I have more doubts, but I will keep reading and trying to solve them Best regards