From: Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com>
To: Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Overlining troubles
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:51:37 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi!

I use orgmode to read and study directly but I am not able to set up
LaTeX preview. So I need something "direct", but I can't renounce to
exporting it.

So that you have an idea of what I'm dealing with, I am able to set up
LaTeX exporting on my home computer, but I can't make it work at my work
computer. LaTeX preview is almost a dream to me.

Best regards