* possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again
@ 2008-10-26 13:04 Rainer Thiel
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rainer Thiel @ 2008-10-26 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode List

I now realise I sent my answeer only to Manish and not to the list, so
I am forwarding it now.  In substance, my test file does (and did)
have a blank line at the beginning and the problem still persists.  I
am afraid it is not exactly the same problem that was reportet some
time ago.  I am appending the .org-source-file and the exported
.tex-file again.