From: Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: LaTeX mysteries
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:11:48 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hi, Max.

Usually external LaTeX compilation is better. Its logs are more helpful too. But yet I don't know why I can't compile LaTeX in one PC or why previewing doesn't work.
Probably some step by step guides for Windows users are necessary for these and other setting problems.

Thanks for your advice!

Sep 21, 2021 18:02:36 emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org: