Hi everyone, I created a small and very dirty script for converting org outlines to PDF presentations using pdfscreen. It actually just generates the LaTeX file for further conversion. I implemented it in a way that it places each bullet point on a separate slide, and that the styles are configurable. Of course this is easy to change. It sure isn't as elegant as an elisp solution, but I am learning common-lisp atm -- and I don't want to risk mixing things up. Anyhow, might serve as "inspiration" for someone. Best, Jerome