Hi Bhavin, On 7/8/21 8:19 PM, Bhavin Gandhi wrote: > Hello Alan, > > Thank you for sharing a detailed description. > [...] > I think this is same issue as reported in this bug report: > https://orgmode.org/list/87o8c8xp9b.fsf@gmail.com/ Thank you for the pointer to this -- clearly I missed it in my initial search of the mailing list archive, but I agree it appears to be the same issue. I'm glad to know that somebody has reproduced it. >>> Second, if I bulk-process a habit via org-agenda-bulk-action, the task >>> is simply marked DONE. Bot the recurrence and the LAST_REPEAT field >>> are ignored, but the time stamp is only entered into the LOGBOOK once: >>> >>> ** DONE Walk >>> CLOSED: [2021-07-07 Wed 11:26] SCHEDULED: <2021-07-07 Wed .+1d> >>> :PROPERTIES: >>> :STYLE: habit >>> :LAST_REPEAT: [2021-07-06 Tue 15:33] >>> :END: >>> :LOGBOOK: >>> - State "DONE" from "TODO" [2021-07-07 Wed 11:26] >>> - State "DONE" from "TODO" [2021-07-06 Tue 15:33] >>> :END: > I was not able to reproduce this correctly, I will try to reproduce it > again later. I had a difficult time reproducing this one reliably. If I remember correctly, I could only reproduce it when I set a key binding to org-store-link. It is a binding I never use, I only set it because it was in seemingly every org config on the planet when I first started with orgmode, and I certainly don't explicitly invoke it when processing in bulk. Looking back at my last emails, I realize I have submitted a pretty lousy bug report -- sorry for that! The init.el I used for debugging is attached, though it relies on straight and use-package for reasons of time and convenience. The org settings as-written have reproduced both behaviors reliably for me so far, and removing the "!" from org-todo-keywords has fixed them both. I am a bit pressed for time at the moment, but later today or over the weekend I will put together a more vanilla init.el that hopefully reproduces both problems (or reveals a package conflict...). I have also attached my test file, though it is not substantively different from the one you used yourself in the previous thread. Best regards, Alan