From: Emmanuel Charpentier <emm.charpentier@free.fr>
To: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: LaTeX-producing code : how to export results to HTML/ODT ?
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 20:51:10 +0200	[thread overview]

I tried this :

#+property: header-args:sage :session
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none
 ;; (customize-set-variable
 ;; 'org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command
 ;; "latexmlmath \"%i\" --presentationmathml=%o")
 (custom-set-variables
 '(org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command
 "java -jar %j -unicode -force -df %o %I")
 '(org-latex-to-mathml-jar-file
 "/usr/local/bin/mathtoweb.jar"))
#+end_src

A "normal" function call with org result...

#+name: foo
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports both :results org
 "Pseudo-function returning a LaTeX pseudo-result."
 "\\[\\displaystyle{\\sin\\left(\\frac{a}{b}\\right)}\\]"
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: foo
#+begin_src org
\[\displaystyle{\sin\left(\frac{a}{b}\right)}\]
#+end_src

Which exports the LaTeX *source* (uncompiled) in PDF, HTML and ODT.

I'm currently lookin into a =:post= workaround. But an option to export
=latex= blocks to selected exporters (ODT, HTML, possibly Morkdown via
pandoc).

I'll keep you posted.

Le dimanche 04 juillet 2021 à 14:10 -0400, John Kitchin a écrit :
Can you declare the output as org so they will just be latex snippets?