From: "Samuel Banya" <sbanya@fastmail.com>
To: "Charles Berry" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Yet another browser extension for capturing notes - LinkRemark
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:43:04 -0500	[thread overview]

Not sure if it helps, but you could also use the w3m browser's mentality of just keeping an HTML file that contains all of your bookmarks. I'm sure there's probably even a way to use 'eww' in the same fashion too.

Maybe even making your own personal wiki of a webring of sorts would help too.

I don't personally bookmark anything anymore but just store links on a webring on my site.

Hope this helps.

Sam