Is it possible to use js2-mode instead of js-mode for the syntax highlighting of code blocks in org-mode? The reason that I ask is that the current js-mode syntax highlighting leaves something to be desired, and is from my perspective broken. For instance after declaring a variable, the usage of that variable is no longer highlighted. You can see the difference here https://imgur.com/a/4b2LyhE. I have tried using the ‘org-src-lang-modes, but I’m either not setting it correctly, or I’m barking up the wrong tree. Very Respectfully, Brandon