* Org-mode Version 4.35
@ 2006-05-30 16:33 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-05-30 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Org-mode version 4.35 is up in Emacs CVS, and on the web at

  http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Toole/org

Changes:

Version 4.35
   - HTML export is now valid XHTML.

     Thanks to Raman for pushing this development.  As far as I can see,
     the exported HTML is valid XHTML 1.0 strict.  If you find a case
     where this is not the case, please let me know.
     There is, in fact, one problem.  If you are using table.el to create
     some of your tables, and if you are using the native exporter
     in table.el (this happens in tables with row or column spanning, or
     if you set the option
`org-export-prefer-native-exporter-for-tables'),
     then the export is not valid XHTML.  This can be easily fixed, but
     has to be fixed in table.el.  I have already contacted the author.

   - The timeline can also show dates without entries.  See new option
     `org-timeline-show-empty-dates'.

     This was a request by Charles Cave.

   - The bullets created by the ASCII exporter can now be configured.
     See the new option `org-export-ascii-bullets'.

     Scott repeatedly asked for this one....

   - New face `org-upcoming-deadline' (was `org-scheduled-previously').

     Piotr noticed that I am using the same face for scheduled items
     whose date has passed, and for deadline as they are coming up but
     still are a few days away.  In 4.35, there are now two different
     faces for these two cases, but currently both faces look the same
     by default.  Any suggestions for beter defaults?

   - New function `org-context' to allow testing for local context.
     This is a function to make things for org-mouse.el easier.

   - Bug fixes

     Again many small issues have been fixed.
     Thanks to all for testing and reporting.

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam

* Re: Org-mode Version 4.35
@ 2006-05-30 16:35 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-05-30 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Arrgh, typo in the URL!  Sorry!

On May 30, 2006, at 18:33, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Org-mode version 4.35 is up in Emacs CVS, and on the web at
>
>  http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Toole/org

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

- Carsten