Hi Carsten, Carsten Dominik writes: > Dear Baoqiu, > > thanks for the patch, I applied it. Can you please also make a patch > for the documentation - I think #+XSLT must be mentioned in the export > chapter.... > > And an entry for the Changes.org file would indeed be nice, can you > write that as well? Thanks for applying the previous patch. Attached below please find the 2nd patch that mainly covers the documentation changes, which include 1. Some changes in org.texi to cover `#+XSLT'. 2. An entry in Changes.org about the incompatible change. 3. A small change in org-exp.el to include `#+XSLT' in org-get-current-options(). Hope I did not miss anything important. Free feel to change the wording or add anything that you'd like to add.