* Exclamation mark not a postmatch ?
@ 2009-03-23  7:24 Baoqiu Cui
From: Baoqiu Cui @ 2009-03-23  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Today I just found out that the exclamation mark ('!') is not allowed as
postmatch in org-emphasis-regexp-components, but '?' is.  For example:

  This is *NOT BOLD*!

Is there any special reason behind this?  It seems to me that both '!'
and '?' are commonly used at the end of a sentence, and should be
treated similarly.

Am I missing anything (or do I have to customize variable
org-emphasis-regexp-components to support this)?  I tried to search the
mailing list archive about this, but could not find anything.

Thanks,
Baoqiu