From: Baoqiu Cui <cbaoqiu@yahoo.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: DocBook exporter code (version 1.0)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:26:36 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi Dale,

Dale Smith <dales@vxitech.com> writes:

> Baoqiu Cui <cbaoqiu@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> I just posted the code for DocBook exporter to Google Code.
>
> I've been enjoying this docbook exporter for sveral days now. Thanks
> Baoqiu!

Thanks a lot for your great help in testing this exporter.  Your early
comments were very valuable to me!  I am glad to know that the exporter
seems to work well for you.

> Somthing that muse has that I'd really like to see in org is some way
> to insert raw docbook into the exported output.  The LaTeX exporter
> already has a feature like this.  Muse-mode uses the <literal> tag.
>
> In the past, I've used this for inserting a programming instruction
> that cauaes a page-break.  I'm sure there could be many many uses.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions?  Something I've missed?

This may require adding a markup like "#+BEGIN DOCBOOK" ... "#+END
DOCBOOK", which is some external change that makes Org less lightweight.
(LaTeX is a little different, because LaTeX fragments do not need a
markup in Org-mode.)  Don't know how Carsten and other people think.

Thanks again!

Baoqiu