dsmith@vtiinstruments.com (Dale P. Smith) writes: > Baoqiu Cui writes: > >> Before I change the document for variable >> `org-export-docbook-xslt-proc-command', let's finalize the design of >> this first. :-) >> >> Currently `org-export-docbook-xslt-proc-command' contains two >> format-like specs: "%i" (for the input DocBook XML file) and "%o" (for >> the output FO file). Values of these two specs will be generated based >> on the Org file name to be exported. >> >> We should add a 3rd spec, "%s", to this variable for the XSLT stylesheet >> that users would like to use for exporting the Org file. As Dale >> pointed earlier, users would like to use different stylesheets for >> different Org files. By default, the value of the stylesheet is set >> based on a new customizable variable called >> `org-export-docbook-xslt-stylesheet'. However users can use #+XSLT in >> each individual Org file to override it. >> >> Are you OK with this? > > I am. It's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Great! I am attaching a patch that does what was described above. Carsten: This patch introduces a minor "incompatible" change in DocBook exporter. Maybe you want to mention that in the next Org-mode release; otherwise users of DocBook exporter will hit exporting failures caused by their old invalid customizable variable settings. BTW, I am not sure if my way of setting/checking the newly added property of :xslt is the best one. You can change it if you see any problem.