Carsten Dominik writes: > On Feb 11, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Uriel Avalos wrote: > >> In HTML, one way of renumbering OL lists is to use "start". (Ex:
    > start=13>...
restarts the numbering at 13.) >> >> Is there anyway to do that from within org-mode without hacking the >> exported HTML file? >> >> Is there a +ATTR_HTML: planned for OL and UL lists? > > This has taken a long time. I have not done an ATTR_, but you > can now write > > 1. [@start:20] item number 20 > > to have a list start at 20. > > Currently this works in Org-mode itself to change the list with > a different counter, and for the HTML, LaTeX, and ASCII > exporters. I hope that it can also be translated for the docbook > exporter. Thanks, -- Baoqiu