On 4/4/20 7:30 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 3 Apr 2020 at 16:49, Charles Millar wrote: >> org-latex-classes includes >> >> "default-koma-letter" "\\documentclass[11pt]{scrlttr2}" >> >> There are no other entries that include scrlttr2 in org-latex-classes >> >> I have a barebones header >> >> #+LATEX_CLASS: scrlttr2 (I also have tried 'default-koma-letter') > > It should be default-koma-letter here. > > To figure out what is wrong, you may wish to export to LaTeX first and > then have a look at what has been generated. > > In any case, to use the letter style, I have the following in my org > customization: > > (require 'ox-koma-letter) > > and then use the "k" option for the exporter (C-c C-e k) to export as a > letter. > OK, started over. Please see attached backtrace and the file I used. Also, in my init file I commented out my customized latex classes, just in case. See attached latex-classes file for the org-latex-classes.