* Interview with Rainer König - who's content made me go from vim to emacs for coding :D
@ 2020-10-21  7:27 Martin Schröder
From: Martin Schröder @ 2020-10-21  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Today I had the chance to do a lengthy interview with Rainer König who is
known for creating a very popular Org Mode course.

The first part is about how Rainer got started and the story of how Org
Mode saved his life during a very difficult time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DYO0_eJ6A

In the second part of the interview we look at how Rainer manages his org
mode setup with multiple files and weekly reviews. Rainer is tremendously
methodical and a really good teacher.

Here is the recording of the second part:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKhS-QDn7c

Enjoy!

--
Best regards,

*Martin Schröder*
*Embedded Systems Consultant, Firmware Expert*

Tel: +46-733-38-76-94
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinschroder/

*Learn How To Build Embedded Products From Step 1 to Step 90:*
https://swedishembedded.com/learn/