Thank you. Do you by the way have a URL to Rainer König's org-mode course? Yours sincerely, Xianwen On 2020-10-21 07:27, Martin Schröder wrote: > Today I had the chance to do a lengthy interview with Rainer König who is known for creating a very popular Org Mode course. > > The first part is about how Rainer got started and the story of how Org Mode saved his life during a very difficult time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DYO0_eJ6A > > In the second part of the interview we look at how Rainer manages his org mode setup with multiple files and weekly reviews. Rainer is tremendously methodical and a really good teacher. > > Here is the recording of the second part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKhS-QDn7c > > Enjoy! > -- > > Best regards, > > Martin Schröder > _Embedded Systems Consultant, Firmware Expert_ > > Tel: +46-733-38-76-94 > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinschroder/ > > Learn How To Build Embedded Products From Step 1 to Step 90: https://swedishembedded.com/learn/ [1] Links: ------ [1] https://swedishembedded.com/learn