Many thanks, Chris and Carsten! I got your points. It show me a way which solves my problem gracefully. Regards, Denny On 3/22/10, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > > On Mar 21, 2010, at 12:22 PM, filebat Mark wrote: > > Hi All >> >> I am wondering whether we have a handy way to fill table's cell with the >> values nearby. >> Like in office excel: >> - C-d: Fill current cell with the value of the upper cell >> - C-r: Fill current cell with the value of the left cell. >> > > No we do not, but this would be easily programmed. > > The keys you propose are not possible though. > > - Carsten > > -- Thanks & Regards Denny Zhang