* Is It Possible To Target ID And Classes With Org Mode Exports?
@ 2022-02-19  1:13 Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2022-02-19  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Berry

Hey there,

I'm curious, is it possible to specify a 'ID' or 'Class' attribute for a specific header, or link that you create in Org Mode?

Asking since I'm in the process of modifying a CSS stylesheet for a site, but would want more granular control to possible make containers with ID or classes, but it doesn't look possible in Org Mode by default.

Thanks,

Sam

* Re: Is It Possible To Target ID And Classes With Org Mode Exports?
@ 2022-02-19 13:22 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-02-19 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Banya; +Cc: Charles Berry

"Samuel Banya" <sbanya@fastmail.com> writes:

> I'm curious, is it possible to specify a 'ID' or 'Class' attribute for a specific header, or link that you create in Org Mode?
>
> Asking since I'm in the process of modifying a CSS stylesheet for a site, but would want more granular control to possible make containers with ID or classes, but it doesn't look possible in Org Mode by default.

For headline class attribute, see Org manual -> Exporting -> HTML Export -> CSS
support (HTML_HEADLINE_CLASS property). For headline ID, you can set
CUSTOM_ID property.

Links are discussed in
https://list.orgmode.org/87mtinb2vq.fsf@posteo.net/T/#t

Best,
Ihor

* Re: Is It Possible To Target ID And Classes With Org Mode Exports?
@ 2022-02-19 15:49   ` Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2022-02-19 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Charles Berry