Hey there, I used 'C-h r' and found the man page for this under '13.9.12 CSS support' for the Org Mode manual. Here's the section: * In order to add styles to a sub-tree, use the ‘HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS’** * *property to assign a class to the tree. In order to specify CSS styles** * *for a particular headline, you can use the ID specified in a ‘CUSTOM_ID’** * *property. You can also assign a specific class to a headline with the** * *‘HTML_HEADLINE_CLASS’ property.* Thanks for providing this, as I had no idea you can do this, great to know! Will use this to create some 'flexbox' elements using containers with this in mind :) Thanks again, Sam On Sat, Feb 19, 2022, at 8:22 AM, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "Samuel Banya" writes: > > > I'm curious, is it possible to specify a 'ID' or 'Class' attribute for a specific header, or link that you create in Org Mode? > > > > Asking since I'm in the process of modifying a CSS stylesheet for a site, but would want more granular control to possible make containers with ID or classes, but it doesn't look possible in Org Mode by default. > > For headline class attribute, see Org manual -> Exporting -> HTML Export -> CSS > support (HTML_HEADLINE_CLASS property). For headline ID, you can set > CUSTOM_ID property. > > Links are discussed in > https://list.orgmode.org/87mtinb2vq.fsf@posteo.net/T/#t > > Best, > Ihor >