I'd be interested in finding this out as well. Could you provide details Dale on how you got it to import correctly into Diary even? There's a huge disconnect right now for me between my calendar and what I do my GTD stuff in. Thanks, David On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Dale Smith wrote: > Howdy list, > > My company recently moved to an exchange server (ugh!) and so now i've > been getting icalendar meeting requests. I have > icalendar-import-buffer in my gnus-article-prepare-hook, and that > works well enough to add things to my diary. Diary entries show up im > my appointemts, so that's good, but I'd like to add them to an org > file instead. Is there anything similar to icalendar-import-buffer > but creates a task in org format insteat of diary format? > > Thanks! > -Dale > -- > Dale P. Smith > dales@vxitech.com > 216-447-4059 x2018 > 216-447-8951 FAX > > (Company mandated disclaimer follows...) > > This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 > U.S.C. 2510-2521. > > This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of > the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is > not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any > dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is > strictly prohibited. > > If you have received this communication in error, please notify the > sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or > disclosing it. > > Thank you. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >