Hello, First, attached is a tiny patch that adds a new face, org-agenda-date-today, to highlight the current day in the weekly/monthly agenda. I sometimes get lost in the days of week, so this one helps me a lot :). Second, I would propose to change the default org-agenda-done face to include :strike-through, to distinguish these items from org-scheduled-today. Single DONE, IMHO, doesn't make the difference obvious enough. Besides, strike-through works better in black-and-white printouts. -- With best regards, Dmitri Minaev Russian history blog: http://minaev.blogspot.com