From: "Samuel Banya" <sbanya@fastmail.com>
To: "Charles Berry" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: orgmode.org setup
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:24:14 -0400	[thread overview]

Hey there,

Thanks for the breakdown for all of this.

I'm a long time user of Org Mode in my every day work as a Technical Support Engineer with the past two jobs I've had, so its awesome how easy it is to possibly contribute to it, as I really really really do think Org Mode and Emacs are awesome.

Thanks for this, will see how I can help as I would love to improve my Elisp skills a bit.

I'll look to see if there are low-hanging fruit type issues that are easy to modify first on the Sourcehut repo.

Thanks,

Sam