On 22.01.2024 19:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: > >>>> FR: would it be possible to resolve such links? >>> >>> What is the purpose? Why not simply leaving the result name same as >>> the >>> source block? >> >> I have Python "IN" blocks generating Python "OUT" blocks that may end >> up >> on different pages after exporting to LaTeX and PDF. >> The FR would allow to link always to the correct page. > > Patches welcome. > Another option is :post argument that will add the necessary #+name. > I see that my FR is already an Org feature. Attached patch makes the relevant org-lint warning more helpful for fixing user's Org buffers. I still have to think about your ":post argument" option to and #+name. Regards -- Gerard