Hi, 1. When I use remember with a template I get a blank line after the text that I type. My template looks like this: (setq org-remember-templates '((?l "* TODO %?" "~/Documents/org/life.org" "New Tasks"))) If I write TODO something I get a blank line after it in my org file even though I didn't put a newline when using remember. Is this default behavior? Is there a way to change it so that a newline isn't inserted? 2. How do I bind a keystroke to start remember with one of the org-remember-templates rather than prompting you for the template name? Thank you, Scott