You probably need to specify arguments, which can’t be done with M-x Try M-: ( …) From: emacs-orgmode-bounces+subhant=familycareinc.org@gnu.org [mailto:emacs-orgmode-bounces+subhant=familycareinc.org@gnu.org] On Behalf Of RCY Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:40 PM To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: [O] Inserting property drawers and comments Hi, I can insert a property drawer using the 'C-u C-c C-x d' key sequence. Is there a way to do so by directly calling the org-insert-property-drawer function? I get a 'Wrong type argument: commandp, org-insert-property drawer error' when I try to call it using a shortcut command. I have a similar problem with org-insert-comment and org-insert-item, but others like org-insert-link, org-insert-todo-heading, etc work fine. Thanks RC This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you.