Hi Ihor. elisp-bug-hunter sadly seems to have some bug, so I can't use it interactively anymore. https://github.com/Malabarba/elisp-bug-hunter/issues/29 You are right, about the .org files though. Thanks El 25/06/2022 a las 2:53, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > Ypo writes: > >> Yes, I tried your assertion for bug-hunter, but it didn't work. >> >> (unless (eq 'universal-argument (keymap-lookup global-map "C-u")) >> (error "C-u has been redefined")) > You can also bisect interactively instead of using assertion. > Note that your assertion is not expected to catch anything considering > that the problem is only present inside .org files. > > Best, > Ihor