* ':post' Direct execution via Emacs Lisp
@ 2015-03-27  8:46 Daimrod
From: Daimrod @ 2015-03-27  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

We can read in the manual:
14.8.2.25 ‘:post’

The ‘:post’ header argument is used to post-process the results of a
code block execution.  When a post argument is given, the results of the
code block will temporarily be bound to the ‘*this*’ variable.  This
variable may then be included in header argument forms such as those
used in *note var:: header argument specifications allowing passing of
results to other code blocks, or direct execution via Emacs Lisp.

IIUC, it means that we can post process the data in Emacs Lisp, that is,
by calling an Emacs Lisp function, not another source block. However,
the example only shows how to do it with another source block.

Is my understanding correct or not? If so, how can I post process the
result with an Emacs Lisp function?

Cheers,

--
Daimrod/Greg