* Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-10 18:10 Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-10 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I have export with references and bibliography working well in LaTeX
export. I'm now exporting to ODT, and wonder if there is reference and
bibliography support for this file format.

I've found this 2011 post saying "no"
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00296.html

And this 2013 post saying "yes"
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-07/msg00969.html

But I'm not sure if that 2013 code is part of the latest ELPA distribution,
or if there is extra work to get it set up on my system.

Thanks,

   -k.

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-10 20:24 ` Aric
From: Aric @ 2014-01-10 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ken Mankoff <mankoff <at> gmail.com> writes:

> And this 2013 post saying "yes" https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-
orgmode/2013-07/msg00969.html

> But I'm not sure if that 2013 code is part of the latest ELPA distribution,
or if there is extra work to get it set up on my system.

It does not appear to be, as I just did download the updated org-mode
distribution. I mistakenly only copied in the ox-jabref.el and could not get
it to function. But now I see there are several other files that need to be
updated as well.

If this could become functional, it may avoid export to markdown, but
modifying the formats will need to be easily accomplished like csl. I look
forward to getting a functional bibliographic system going for odt files.

aric

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-11  4:31   ` Jambunathan K
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-11  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aric <aorchid@mac.com> writes:
Ken Mankoff <mankoff <at> gmail.com> writes:

ox-odt.el supports citation via ox-jabref.el.

Use my private files for JabRef support
=======================================

JabRef support is NOT part of Org distribution.  It is part of my
private repo at:

     http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-kjn.git

I have shared instructions on how to use my git repo at

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-12/msg00522.html

Don't "git pull" my repository (I keep rebasing it against Org master
repo).  Just copy relvant files.

Unit Test file for citations (with a sample .bib file)

The following link

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2013-09/msg00572.html

has link a test-odt.zip file which has jar file, a .org file and a .bib
file.

If you run in to issues, write me a note and I will happy to make fixes
or enhancements.

If you find ox-jabref.el support useful you can leave a note to or
petition Stefan Monnnier (and particularly Michale Albinus, Juanama and
Jay Belanger).

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-11  4:38   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-11  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aric <aorchid@mac.com> writes:
[...]

If you find ox-jabref.el support useful and you want ox-odt.el supported
by the original author (that would be me) you can leave a note (or
petition emacs-devel) for ...

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-11 12:35 ` Christopher Kotfila
From: Christopher Kotfila @ 2014-01-11 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 01/10/14 13:10, Ken Mankoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have export with references and bibliography working well in LaTeX
> export. I'm now exporting to ODT, and wonder if there is reference and
> bibliography support for this file format.
>
> I've found this 2011 post saying "no"
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00296.html
>
> And this 2013 post saying "yes"
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-07/msg00969.html
>
> But I'm not sure if that 2013 code is part of the latest ELPA
> distribution, or if there is extra work to get it set up on my system.
>
> Thanks,
>
>     -k.

Hi Ken,

I have found this useful for converting latex export to doc[x]

#+NAME: tex-file
#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(file-truename (org-latex-export-to-latex))
#+END_SRC

#+NAME: export-to-docx
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :results silent :var INFILE=tex-file
/usr/bin/pandoc -f latex -t docx --bibliography=references.bib
--csl=iso690-numeric-en.csl -i $INFILE -o $(echo $INFILE | sed -e
"s/tex$/docx/")
#+END_SRC

Of course it is not an "Org" solution,  but as a hack it has been
functional for me. placing this in an org file with :noexport: and
executing the second code block should produce a latex export,  then
convert the export to docx using pandoc and what ever csl is specified
(in this case iso690-numeric-en).

/Chris

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-11 12:59     ` Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-11 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Jambunathan K

Hi,

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014, Jambunathan K wrote:
> If you run in to issues, write me a note and I will happy to make
> fixes or enhancements.

I do have some issues. The unit test is nice, and LaTeX export with
it appears to work perfectly once I add the following:

\bibliographystyle{unsrt}
\bibliography{MyLibrary}

I'm now trying to get ODT w/ references and failing. The message I
get is:

OpenDocument export failed: Format specifier doesn't match argument
type

I did the following based on your instructions and some guessing.

1) I put ox-odt.el and ox-jabref.el and etc/schema and etc/styles in
my ~/emacs.d/elpa/org-2014017 folder. Some of that involved
overwriting existing files.

2) I downloaded JabRef application (I'm on OS X), and copied the JAR
file from inside it into your unit test folder. I ran "java -jar
jabref" and opened MyLibrary.bib with the program and saved it. I
did this because I assume I have to tell JabRef about the bib file?

3) I put MathToWeb.jar in the unit test folder. However, if I run
"java -jar MathToWeb.jar" I get the following error. I have an email
in to the MathToWeb developer/maintainer about this

$ java -jar mathtoweb.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
mathtoweb/engine/MathToWeb : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

However, if I export to HTML, I do get to see all the equations. Not
sure why that is working.

* Results

If I export to LaTeX from org-mode, everything looks good.

If I export to HTML, I do see all the equations, despite the
MathToWeb error.

If I export to ODT, emacs reports

OpenDocument export failed: Format specifier doesn't match argument
type

I notice at the top of your test-new.org file the following line:

#+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "~/list-table-1.odt"

But I cannot find a list-table-1.odt anywhere in the unit test ZIP
file or in your org-mode git repo (which I cloned, but elsewhere and
then copied the files from there to my org-mode elpa repo).

Any hints about where I took a wrong step will be appreciated.

@ 2014-01-11 13:53       ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-11 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm now trying to get ODT w/ references and failing.

Show me a snippet that causes the problem.  You can COMMENT a tree or
add a :no-export tag to bisect.  Or you copy can copy over a subtree and
experiment with it.

> The message I get is:
>
> OpenDocument export failed: Format specifier doesn't match argument
> type

Difficult to say where it is coming from.

> I did the following based on your instructions and some guessing.
>
> 1) I put ox-odt.el and ox-jabref.el and etc/schema and etc/styles in
> my ~/emacs.d/elpa/org-2014017 folder. Some of that involved
> overwriting existing files.

At the minimum you may have to

  M-x byte-compile-file ox-odt.el

and may be fix regenerate autoloads.  See the recipe at the end of this
message for a cumbersome but a fool proof method.

> 2) I downloaded JabRef application (I'm on OS X), and copied the JAR
> file from inside it into your unit test folder. I ran "java -jar
> jabref" and opened MyLibrary.bib with the program and saved it. I did
> this because I assume I have to tell JabRef about the bib file?

You need to install the Chicago jar file which contain the *.layout file
that JabRef needs.

From the command line look at the output formats that JabRef reports.
You should see ODF there.

Do M-x find-library ox-jabref.el and follow the instructions there.

ODT exporter has it's own citaion mechanism and doesn't depend on
ox-bibtex.el.

> If I export to HTML, I do see all the equations, despite the MathToWeb
> error.

HTML uses MathJax while ODT uses MathToWeb. Two different things.

Look at

    M-x org-export-as-odf-TAB

for checking against simple latex equations.

Check if the latex equations are png files or something else.

> If I export to ODT, emacs reports
>
> OpenDocument export failed: Format specifier doesn't match argument
> type
>
> I notice at the top of your test-new.org file the following line:
>
> #+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "~/list-table-1.odt"

You can extract the relevant sections from test-new.org and experiment
with the excerpts.

> But I cannot find a list-table-1.odt anywhere in the unit test ZIP
> file or in your org-mode git repo (which I cloned, but elsewhere and
> then copied the files from there to my org-mode elpa repo).

One thing you could do is this

1. Download org-*.tar file with wget or firefox.
2. Untar it.
3. Replace ox-odt.el, the style files and copy over the ox-jabref.el
   file.
4. Re-create the tar file (with the new files).
5. Do

       M-x package-install-file

   to install the new elpa.

@ 2014-01-11 14:13         ` Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-11 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

OK I got it working. THANK YOU. This is amazing. One good authoring
environment that does both LaTeX and lets me collaborate (somewhat,
partially, if I'm the primary author) with people using MS Word.

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014, Jambunathan K wrote:
> At the minimum you may have to
>
>  M-x byte-compile-file ox-odt.el
>
> and may be fix regenerate autoloads.  See the recipe at the end of
> this message for a cumbersome but a fool proof method.

I thought I had a snippet in my init file to deal with stale elc
files. Anyway, when I recompile I did get a warning:

Compiling file /Users/mankoff/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140107/ox-odt.el at Sat Jan 11 09:00:46 2014
Entering directory `/Users/mankoff/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140107/'

In end of data:
ox-odt.el:4779:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to
be defined:
     clear-image-cache, image-size

> You need to install the Chicago jar file which contain the
> *.layout file that JabRef needs.

I had not installed the plugin.

Clearly not installing the plugin into JabRef was a problem. Perhaps
the stale elc was too. Anyway, it works now.

Thank you,

   -k.

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-13  2:51     ` Ken Mankoff
                         ` (2 more replies)
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-13  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Org-mode

I find the ODT export very useful. Working on another document imported
from LaTeX I have a lot of \citep{} and \citet{} in addition to \cite{}. Is
it possible for ox-jabref.el to support this even if it does not
distinguish between the T and P?

I edited the line near the bottom with the regex and changed

         (value (∧ (string-match "\\\\cite{\\(.*?\\)}" latex-frag)

         (value (∧ (string-match "\\\\cite?{\\(.*?\\)}" latex-frag)

But it did not help.

@ 2014-01-13  6:31       ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-01-13  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I find the ODT export very useful. Working on another document imported from LaTeX I have a lot of \citep{} and \citet{} in addition to \cite{}. Is it possible for ox-jabref.el to
> support this even if it does not distinguish between the T and P?
>
> I edited the line near the bottom with the regex and changed
>
>          (value (∧ (string-match "\\\\cite{\\(.*?\\)}" latex-frag)

>          (value (∧ (string-match "\\\\cite?{\\(.*?\\)}" latex-frag)

Try "\\\\cite[tp]?{\\(.*?\\)}"  or "\\\\cite.?{\\(.*?\\)}"instead
(untested).

--
Nick

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-13 15:49         ` Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-13 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: Org-mode

Yes I just figured out I need the "." before the "?". It works now. I also
made changes in both ox-odt.el and ox-jabref.el, everywhere that I found
the \cite regex.

Works well now. Thank you!

   -k.

@ 2014-01-14  0:16       ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Mankoff; +Cc: Org-mode, Jambunathan K

Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:

> I find the ODT export very useful. Working on another document imported
> from LaTeX I have a lot of \citep{} and \citet{} in addition to \cite{}. Is
> it possible for ox-jabref.el to support this even if it does not
> distinguish between the T and P?

On a similar note, would it be possible to add support for the markdown
style of references?

[@Authoryear; @anotherauthoryear]

I have so many like this across files.

Thanks, Aric

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14  0:17   ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> I have found this useful for converting latex export to doc[x]

Thanks for that idea, I will give that a try as well.

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14  0:18       ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:

> 3) I put MathToWeb.jar in the unit test folder. However, if I run
> "java -jar MathToWeb.jar" I get the following error. I have an email
> in to the MathToWeb developer/maintainer about this
>
> $ java -jar mathtoweb.jar
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
> mathtoweb/engine/MathToWeb : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

I had the same issue and the author of mathtoweb quickly got back to me
with it being an incompatibility with java 6. I installed OpenJDK7 on my
machine and it worked just fine!

Aric

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14  0:59     ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Jambunathan,

Thanks for posting your instructions and links again. I followed the
instructions and am receiving the following error on export attempt:

OpenDocument export failed: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-element-cache-reset

I also receive this error the first time that I try to open an org
file. I can open the file if I try another time.

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14  8:56       ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-14  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Org-mode

I have introduced a new variable `org-odt-cite-regexp'.  You can use M-x
customize-variable to change the default settings. [1, 4]

I would like to (eventually) add support for prenote and postnote
options for ODT export [2].  These intext options could be quite useful
when citation references use text rather than numbers [3].

[1] Download ox-odt.el and ox-jabref.el from my private repo at
http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-kjn.git

[2] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html

[3]

    (custom-set-variables
     '(org-jabref-odt-citation-transcoders
       (quote (org-jabref-odt-citation-reference/text
               . org-jabref-odt-bibliography/numbered))))

[4]

,----[ C-h v org-odt-cite-regexp RET ]

`----

@ 2014-01-14  9:16         ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-14  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Org-mode, Ken Mankoff

Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:

> Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I find the ODT export very useful. Working on another document imported
>> from LaTeX I have a lot of \citep{} and \citet{} in addition to \cite{}. Is
>> it possible for ox-jabref.el to support this even if it does not
>> distinguish between the T and P?
>
> On a similar note, would it be possible to add support for the markdown
> style of references?
>
> [@Authoryear; @anotherauthoryear]
>
> I have so many like this across files.

This will be an one-off change, so I am hesitant to consider this.

Side Note:
==========

As far as Org is concerned, Citations are not standardized (i.e., They
are not defined as part of org-syntax [1]).  But, the current practive
is to support \cite[]{ } style of markups using non-core, contrib
modules like ox-bibtex and ox-jabref.

I am interested in considering all suggestions or use-cases that extends
or improves upon the current practice. For example, handling of prenote
and postnote arguments[2, 3].

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html
[2] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/80846
[3] This would require changes to JabRef *.layout files.

@ 2014-01-14  9:24       ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-14  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:

> OpenDocument export failed: Symbol's function definition is void:
> org-element-cache-reset

You have some installation issues.  Try the following commands and try
to address any inconsistencies in the various paths.

    C-h v org-version
    M-x find-library org-loaddefs
    M-x find-library ox
    M-x find-library ox-odt
    M-x find-library ox-jabref
    M-x list-load-path-shadows org

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14 19:10           ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Org-mode, Ken Mankoff

> This will be an one-off change, so I am hesitant to consider this.
> I am interested in considering all suggestions or use-cases that extends
> or improves upon the current practice.

Clearly for me, this would not be a one off change...

Thanks, Aric

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-14 19:14         ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-14 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

>     C-h v org-version

org-version is a variable defined in `org.el'.
Its value is "8.2.5c"

>     M-x find-library org-loaddefs

;;; org-loaddefs.el --- autogenerated file, do not edit
;;
;;; Code:
\f
;;;### (autoloads (org-babel-mark-block org-babel-previous-src-block
;;;;;;  org-babel-next-src-block org-babel-goto-named-result org-babel-goto-named-src-block

>     M-x find-library ox

;;; ox.el --- Generic Export Engine for Org Mode

;; Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

;; Author: Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou at gmail dot com>

;; This file is part of GNU Emacs.

>     M-x find-library ox-odt

;;; ox-odt.el --- OpenDocument Text Exporter for Org Mode

;; Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

;; Author: Jambunathan K <kjambunathan at gmail dot com>
;; Homepage: http://orgmode.org

;; This file is part of GNU Emacs.

>     M-x find-library ox-jabref

;;; ox-jabref.el --- JabRef Citation Processor for Orgmode

;; Copyright (C) 2013 Jambunathan K <kjambunathan at gmail dot com>

;; Author: Jambunathan K <kjambunathan at gmail dot com>
;; Homepage: http://orgmode.org
;; Version: 8.0.6

;;; Commentary:

;;;; Quick start guide:
;;
;; 1. Install [[http://jabref.sourceforge.net/][JabRef]]
;;
;;    This module is tested with version JabRef-2.9.2.jar.
;;

>     M-x list-load-path-shadows org

I am not able to put in the org. It just runs after the command and does
not allow options. Sorry for the large output.

/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/md4
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/smime
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/password-cache
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/format-spec
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/color
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/.emacs.d/remember/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/remember
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dig
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/netrc
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dns
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/tls
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/message
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/fitz/home/aorchid/.emacs.d/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg

266 Emacs Lisp load-path shadowings were found

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-15 12:26         ` Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-01-15 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aric Gregson; +Cc: Org-mode, Jambunathan K

Aric, perhaps you could add markdown support using export filters? I have
just come across this feature and it looks useful.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/74816/focus=74876

   -k.

@ 2014-01-16 21:31           ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-16 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Mankoff; +Cc: Org-mode, Jambunathan K

Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com> writes:

> Aric, perhaps you could add markdown support using export filters? I have
> just come across this feature and it looks useful.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/74816/focus=74876

I'll give this a try, but my lisp knowledge is nil. I can pretty easily
change the references to latex format with a search and replace, but I
am running into issues going from latex to docx with pandoc. Will
probably need to explore this option here more and wait to see if
Jambunathan has any ideas as to why his exporter is not working with my
set-up.

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-19  5:46             ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-19  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Org-mode, Ken Mankoff

Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:

> From http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/80832

> OpenDocument export failed: Symbol's function definition is void:
> org-element-cache-reset

> I also receive this error the first time that I try to open an org
> file. I can open the file if I try another time.

Are you still stuck here or you made some repairs and stuck elsewhere.

The above error has nothing to do ox-odt.el or ox-jabref.el.  It says
your org-element.el is coming from some unexpected path.  The problem is
usually because of wrong installation.

> Jambunathan has any ideas as to why his exporter is not working with my
> set-up.

It is difficult for me to imagine how you set up things.  (There are so
many moving parts).  All I can say is this: "Not related to odt/jabref
exporters.  Something is related to how you have setup things".  Nothing
more.

You will have better luck if

1. You start emacs with a blank .emacs
2. Install Org from ELPA.

Once you have a working ox-odt.el setup, then you can make additional
modifications to that setup and install ox-jabref.el.

Your best debug tools are

1. M-x find-library
2. M-x locate-library
3. M-x list-load-path-shadows.

You can run the above commands vis-a-vis the following libraries

1. org-loaddefs
2. org-compat
3. org-element.el

and investigate *for yourself* whether the paths are getting "mixed up".
If you analyse the output, you will understand what I mean.  Most likely
there are stale or non-existent .elc files or the .elc files were
generated against a stale library.

IMO, starting from scratch (i.e., an empty .emacs) and installing Org
via M-x list-packages is a sure way to have a working setup with minimal
fuss.

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-21  1:25               ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-01-21  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Org-mode, Ken Mankoff

--On January 19, 2014 11:16:53 AM +0530 Jambunathan K
<kjambunathan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you still stuck here or you made some repairs and stuck elsewhere.
> IMO, starting from scratch (i.e., an empty .emacs) and installing Org
> via M-x list-packages is a sure way to have a working setup with minimal
> fuss.

Yes, still stuck here. All works fine so long as I don't try to use your
modified files, thus I imagined it was due to some error when installing
your modified files for org, which it must be. I will look through and
reinstall again and see what I can find. Otherwise, works well enough now
without the ox-jabref.el.

Aric

* Re: Citations and references in ODT
@ 2014-01-23 14:18                 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-23 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Ken Mankoff, Org-mode

Try out the org-odt-* ELPA package and let me know how things go.

@ 2014-01-23 14:31                   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-01-23 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Ken Mankoff

> Try out the org-odt-* ELPA package and let me know how things go.

See

    http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/81347