* 4 otc meds
@ 2021-07-07 17:00 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2021-07-07 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am planning a table to show re-order dates for 4 otc meds I take.  They
haven't got the same pill counts and another constraint will be not to
order on weekends.  Since this is intended to show repeating re-order
dates I figure to use formulas with pill counts in particular cells as
repeater items for the dates and have the dates show up vertically down
each four columns.  It will be interesting to see if this works and if it
does, I'll share it with the list since maybe others would be able to use
something like this in future.