On 10 August 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Thanks everyone who participated! We had quite a few people by Emacs > meetup standards. Thanks for organizing this! It was a good session, and I picked up a few tips and things to try out. Seeing the Arabic dissertation was a highlight. It was also interesting seeing how others make great use of some parts of Org I use very little. And of course just seeing what someone else's Emacs looks like is always fun. (For those who weren't there: No one had their camera on, it was screen-sharing and people talking.) Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada CO₂: 421.30 ppm (Mauna Loa Observatory, 2023-08-10)