On 4 August 2023, Michael Dauer wrote: > I'm on main (Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-594-gf03b83), and it's > not fixed. Am I missing something? The fix did fix it for me, and the problem went away. It did seem to introduce a new problem with searching in a buffer with Swiper, where the search would fail or throw an error or require me to collapse headings before it would work, but that hasn't happened in a while and I didn't try to debug it. Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada CO₂: 421.92 ppm (Mauna Loa Observatory, 2023-08-03)