On 10 May 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "Fraga, Eric" writes: > >> And if it helps further, I have had this problem for some time now. The >> solution, for me, is to search for some text I know is present in the >> folded section and it unfolds! But the situation is sporadic and I >> cannot reproduce it at will. > > Does it also help if you run M-: (org-fold-core--clear-isearch-overlays)? That worked! I just had the problem. I ran that, and the tree popped open! Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada CO₂: 424.17 ppm (Mauna Loa Observatory, 2023-05-09)