On 21 April 2023, Max Nikulin wrote: > Then I am completely confused what happened. Org compiled by make should not > be affected by the mixed compile issue, especially after "make clean". How do > you load updated version without restarting of Emacs? Do you use > `org-reload'? Please, try to specify all you steps from "git pull" to first > time when you got the warning. If I remember right---this may be related or not---I saw this warning myself little while ago, but "make maintainer-clean" in the Emacs source (I track the development tree) and recompiling made it go away. (I find I need to do that a couple of times a year, for one reason or another.) Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada CO₂: 423.25 ppm (Mauna Loa Observatory, 2023-04-20)