On 14 September 2022, Charles Philip Chan wrote: > I am seeing the same problem. However, it did not resolve for me after upgrading > the compat library to the current git version. I am still getting: > > ,---- > | Warning (emacs): Org version mismatch. Make sure that correct ‘load-path’ is > | set early in init.el This warning usually appears when a built-in Org version is > | loaded prior to the more recent Org version. > `---- > > during "make install". I never had this problem before. I've never done a "make install" because I run it from the source tree,¹ so maybe that's why my configuration works now but yours still doesn't. I hope someone who knows more about all this can pitch in. Bill ¹ Configured so: (use-package org :pin manual :load-path "/usr/local/src/org-mode/lisp" :init ;; Lots of stuff here ) -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada