On 16 May 2022, William Denton wrote: > Your plan looks very much like something I saw on Planet Emacslifeš a week or > two ago ... but now I can't find it because it scrolled off the bottom. > Maybe someone else here saw it? Or is the one who wrote it? It was someone > using properties to store information about the books and then using a column > view to display all the information in a table. Aha! I realized Sacha Chua must have listed it---what escapes her keen eye?---and found it in her Emacs News from a fortnight ago: https://baty.net/2022/book-logging-in-emacs/ Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada