On 7 January 2022, Juan Manuel Macías wrote: > These past holidays I've been experimenting with some little useful, but > fun stuff. This is an export filter to put a decorative initial letter > in the first paragraphs of the first level sections, using the LaTeX > package lettrine (https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lettrine). > > A screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mLQVHFC.png This is beautiful, and a nice Org hack. I appreciate the typographical and design examples you send, and have learned a lot from them. Thank you. Bill -- William Denton https://www.miskatonic.org/ Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator. Toronto, Canada