* Recent troubles with org-bullets?
@ 2019-04-23 19:24 William Denton
From: William Denton @ 2019-04-23 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For any people on the list who both A) compile Org from source and update it
fairly often and B) use org-bullets, do A and B imply C) sometimes org-bullets
doesn't run automatically and it needs to be started by hand?

A few weeks ago this started to happen to me, but not all the time.  I've been
having some other funny things happen with Org now and then (for example, I have
indenting turned on, but sometimes files don't indent) but they seem transient
and I haven't figured them out.  This org-bullets problem seems more tangible so
I thought I'd ask.

My Org init are here:
https://github.com/wdenton/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup/setup-orgmode.el

I have

(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/local/src/org-mode/lisp")

and then a few lines later

(use-package org-bullets
   :config
   (setq org-bullets-bullet-list '("⊢" "⋮" "⋱" "⋱" "⋱"))
   :init
   (add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda () (org-bullets-mode 1)))
)

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art: https://listeningtoart.org/
https://www.miskatonic.org/         ---   GHG.EARTH: https://ghg.earth/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-23 19:24 UTC | newest]